Friday, October 24, 2008

New Website and Knitting Classes

Just a quick note to announce the launch of my website, www.knitsnweeds.com! It will eventually encompass most of my interests, including pages on eating locally, gardening, and knitting. Included are all of my favorite resources, projects, experiences, and of course, the blog.

Also up is my knitting class schedule: Two beginning level sock classes will be held at Courthouse Coffee: Saturday November 1st will be socks from the top down and Saturaday November 15th, socks from the toe up. See the website for details and reservations.

Please be sure to forward this to anyone who might be interested in my ramblings or knitting classes.

1 comment:

Birdsong said...

Hope the class went well today, in spite of all the rain. I was doing inventory at the shop! Miss seeing you...